Welcome to Year Four
Welcome to Spring Term in Year 4. Here is where you will find out what’s going on in class and updates.
Reading Books will be changed and sent home on Fridays.
PE Days: PE will take place on a Friday afternoon
Pupils must come to school wearing school PE kit.
Please remember that PE kit during these guidelines is as follows:
- Black shorts
- White t-shirt
- Plain black tracksuit
- Black jogging bottoms/leggings
- Plain black sweatshirt/jacket
- PE Kits should have no logos on.
In Year 4 children are expected to:
- Read 3 times a week to a parent, please record this in your child’s reading record.
- Practise their Fast Maths Facts.
- Practise their weekly spellings
- Remember pupils have access to Timestable Rockstars, Reading Plus, Spelling Shed and Lexia to support them in their learning.
Spellings will be tested weekly on a Thursday.
Class Curriculum Maps
Trips and Enhancements
More information will be provided in due course and are continually subject to change.
Communication is extremely important. If you need to discuss your child with me, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Mrs. Shayler in the school office on 01924 299244 to arrange a telephone appointment.